Puppetry & Theatre
- The Haunting of Crannock Hill. Directed production of Static Puppet Play by Edwin Birch, J. Abel & A. Oliver at AfterMAF. Art Rat Studios, Roanoke, VA. July 12, 2015.
- The Anatomy of Princess Globule. by Edwin Birch. w/J. Abel, A. Herron, J. Woodstock & E. Birch. As part of Edwin Birch hour, Roanoke Marginal Arts Festival: Akademgorod, Roanoke, VA. March 28, 2014.
- Potato. Co-directed and acted in American premier of
one-act play by D.B. Edwards as part of Roanoke Marginal Arts Festival.
Metropolitan Community Church, Roanoke, VA. March 5, 2011.
- Ubu Enchained. Co-produced/directed/designed/acted production of Jarry's play (w/ W.Fry, T. Butkovic, E. Damerow, M. Blafas, B. Chriss, & J. Mathews ) as part of Roanoke Marginal Arts Festival, Roanoke, VA. Feb. 20-22, 2009.
- Herodiade. Played Herodias in Mallarmé play directed by A. Reed. Oromancer, New Brunswick, NJ. June 14, 2008.
- Orpheus. Played Orpheus in play written & directed by Alan Reed. Oromancer, New Brunswick, NJ. June 14, 2008.
- Mossdale Estates. Adapted comic by Angee Lennard to short puppet play. Performed w/W.Fry. Lost & Found Gallery, New Brunswick, NJ. March 13, 2008.
- Second Celestial Adventure of Mr. Antipyrine. w/ Itinerant Mirror and others. Organized and performed clandestine production of play by T. Tzara. Dartington College of Arts, Devon. June 21, 2006.
- Dust & Deity. Wrote, produced, directed, acted 20-minute puppet play; constructed 15 puppets, six costumes, approx. 800 sq. ft. of sets. Beaton Hall, CCAD. April 14-18, 2002.