Journal Publications (excluding those edited by Lindsann)
- Brave New World #4. ed. Bil Sabab. Five poems. May 2017.
- Mythic Delirium. ed. Mike Allen. Poem 'Exile's Lament'. March. 2017.
- Otoliths #43 online journal, ed.Mark Young. Australia. Nov. 2016.
- VTZ (Volunteer Theme Zine). ed. Shawnna Woolridge. Aug. 2016.
- Mythic Delirium. ed. Mike Allen. Villanelle 'The Eternal Accursed'. Jan. 2016.
- Slova #15. Excerpt from forthcoming Open Letter to the Avant-Garde in Russian translation by Gleb Kolomiets. Smolensk Russia, Jan. 2016.
- The Roanoke Rover. ed. Celine Anderson. Historical essay, "Passing Along the Lick: The Buried History of Downtown Roanoke." June, 2015.
- Nictoglobe online journal, ed. Andreas Maria Jacobs. Republication of Preface to "The Outer Circle" from Coldfront. Jan., 2015.
- Coldfront online
journal, ed. Graeme Bezanson. Co-edited w/N. Vassilakis & G.
Kolomiets a special section on Russian asemiaw/abridgement of Preface to
The Outer Circle catalog. Dec. 20, 2014.
- Slova #12. Set of eight poems, 'Why That Name', 'Do You Play Live', 'Esau', 'Regiment the', 'Structure No. 2', 'Moreover', 'Gem', and 'Flesh-Horse of the Forest' in Russian translation by Denis Beznesov. Smolensk, Russia. Feb., 2013.
- Textonly No. 37. Set of three poems, 'What to Do', 'Furthermore', and 'Gem', in Russian translation by Denis Beznosov. Aug. 2012.
- Letter Founder. No. 90, Dec. 2011. ed. Jessy Kendall. Answer Shirker: Lewiston, Maine. Ecerpt from On Fun (Theory).
- Slova #10. Revised & annotated version of 'Cheating Art History'. Russian translation & annotation assistance by Gleb Kolomiets. Smolensk, Russia. Winter 2011.
- Letter Founder. No. 86, Aug. 2011. ed. Jessy Kendall. Answer Shirker: Lewiston, Maine. Poem 2 from then-unpublished Hymn of Stone.
- Slova #9. 'Toward a Radical Historiography: Creative Sociality and the Traditions of Dissent'. Russian translation by G. Kolomiets. Smolensk, Russia. Spring 2011.
- Slova #8. 'Make it Home, Not Art.' w/W. Fry. Russian translation by G. Kolomiets. Smolensk, Russia. Aug., 2010.
- Transmission #3. SPART Action Group, Northern Ireland. May, 2010. Essay 'On Fun'
- Word for/Word #16 online journal, ed. Jonathan Minton. March, 2010. Special Feature on Post-NeoAbsurdist Anti-Collective, documentation, texts, & interview (w/B. Chriss, W. Fry, & D.B. Edwards) by Michael Peters.
- Barm. No. 1, Spring 2008. ed. Warren Fry. mOnocle-Lash Anti-Press, New Brunswick, NJ. "The Thing at Milltown" (essay), "Mud" (poem), 3 untitled collages w/ W. Fry, M. Blafas, J. Kendall, & various uncredited & pseudonomous contributions.
- Transmission. No. 2, 2007. ed. Justin McKeown. SPART Action Group, Northern Ireland. 'Make it Home, Not Art' w/ W. Fry.
- Letter Founder. No. 39, August 2007. ed. Jessy Kendall. Answer Shirker: Lewiston, Maine. 'Shit Poem #3' & 'A Shit-Fuck Poem for the Kiddies' (Poems)
- Letter Founder. No. 34, March 2007. ed. Jessy Kendall. Answer Shirker: Lewiston, Maine. 'Suspended Man', untitled ['your cells parch for...'] & 'See-Saw Champion' (visual poems).
- Hat. Undated, Unnumerated, 2006. ed. Ross Priddle. Imp Press: Medicine Hat, Canada. 2004 Post-NeoAbsurdist Anti-Anti-Manifesto.
- Letter Founder. No. 29, Oct. 2006. ed. Jessy Kendall. Answer Shirker: Lewiston, Maine. 'A La Carte' (poem).
- Sponge Pudding. No. 4, Jan. 2006. 'Toward a Breathing Text'. one.c, England.
- Idiot's Manifesto. No. 5, May/June 2005.. ed. Royce Icon. Akron, Ohio. Poem, 'A Third Place'.
- Idiot's Manifesto. No. 4, Feb/March 2005. ed. Royce Icon. Akron, Ohio. Poem, 'Nov. 30, 2004'.
- Scores of poems, essays and collages published in Appropriated Press, Synapse and in-Appropriated Press. See "Publications Edited".
- 17 other visual or verse poems and short manifestos published in journals from 2004–2006 in Desliz (Cuba, ed. L. Monica), KUH[n] (NJ, ed. T. Butkovic), The Lost & Found Times (Ohio, ed. J.M. Bennett), One Big Cookie (Ohio, ed. N. Solsman), Sponge Pudding (England, ed. K. Wynne), Star Fish (http://www.starfishpoetry.net/current.htm ed. R. Chrysler), Textonly (Russia), and Transmission (Northern Ireland, ed. J. McKeown).