Publications, as Editor
- Rêvenance: A Zine of Hauntings From Underground Histories. (Journal). Editor & Contributor. mOnocle-Lash. Three issues, Sept. 2016–Jan. 2018.
- In-Appropriated Press. (Journal). Editor & Contributor. mOnocle-Lash. Nine issues, Nov. 2015–Jan. 2018.
- Slova / Synapse #14 Bilingual Issue. Co-editor w/Gleb Kolomiets of joint bilingual English-Russian issue of journals Synapse & Slova. Spring 2015.
- Synapse 4. (journal) Editor & contributor. mOnocle-Lash. 56 pp + distro inserts. mOnocle-Lash. Four Issues, Nov. 2005–Nov. 2009. (Nos. 2 & 3 with CD audio supplements.
- The Appropriated Press. (journal) Editor & contributor. Nine issues from Aug. 2003- Nov. 2004.
- Pif Paf Patapan: A Sampler of Phonetic Poetry from the 19th Century. Editor, Introduction. 6 pp, mOnocle-Lash. Sept. 2016.
- The Outer Circle: Ideas and Forms of the Contemporary Russian Avant-Garde. Editor, Co-curator & Critical Preface of Exhibition Catalog. 32 pp. Mycelium / Liminal Gallery / Marginal Arts Festival. March, 2014.
- Liberté: French Culture & Society in the 19th Century. mOnocle-Lash & Liminal Gallery. Four Volumes, 1150 pp. Oct. 2012--March 2013.
- Roanoke: Up Close & Personal. Editor & contributor. 12 pp. mOnocle-Lash, Feb. 2012.
- Anti-Prophesies: A Codex of Post-NeoAbsurdist Prophesy-Poems, A.Da. 86-94. Editor & contributor w/ Critical Introduction. 67 pp. mOnocle-Lash, Feb. 2011.
- 11/11. (anthology.) Editor & contributor. 11 pp. mOnocle Lash. Limited edition of 11 copies. Dec. 2005.
- Antiglobe. (anthology.) Editor & contributor. 120 pp. in four volumes + 100 min. Sound Supplement. Appropriated Press. Aug., 2005.
- Myth: Digestion and Renewal. (anthology.) Editor & contributor. Companion book to gallery show (above) curated by B. Chriss. 24 pp. Approppriated Press, March, 2005.
Single-Author Collections / Editions
- Two Poems. Translated
& Edited 1829 French poems by Alphonse Brot, w/performance
score, biography & bibliography. mOnocle-Lash. Sept. 2015.
- Baptism, Marriage. Translated & Edited 1838 French Evadamist polemic tract by Simon Ganneau. mOnocle-Lash. Sept. 2015.
- Lycanthropy: Some Shreds torn from 'Rapsodies'. Editor, Critical Biography, & Co-Translator w/ Joseph Carter, Raymond E. André III, & John Robertson. 36 pp, mOnocle-Lash. Aug. 2014.
- New Hamlet, by Gleb Kolomiets & Inna Kirillova. Editor & co-translator from the Russian. mOnocle-Lash. March, 2014.
- Glasseyed Pipe, by Denis Beznesov. Editor & Critical introduction. 44 pp. mOnocle-Lash. March, 2014.
- A Handbook of Argot: A Tourists' Guide to Romanticist Slang and Classicist Wit. 4 pp. mOnocle-Lash/ Liminal Gallery/ Star City Shadow School. Nov. 2012.
- Laugh Clump. (reissue) Editor& poetic forward to re-issue of Crabb Murlock’s 1928 edition. 48 pp. Appropriated Press. Sept. 2005.