- SW Virginia Punk History Exhibit. Co-curated w/W. Fry. Zines, posters, flyers, albums, photos, handbills, etc. tracing the history of the Punk community in SW Virginia. Liminal Gallery, Roanoke, VA. May 6-June 3, 2016.
- Hung Overs. Curated by Warren Fry. Performance and lifestyle relics from Post-NeoAbsurdist Archive exhibited as part of exhibition. Liminal Gallery, Roanoke, VA, March 2015.
- The Future is Here Again: Visual Language. Curated by Holly Crawford & Nico Vassilakis. Publications included in group show. AC Institute, New York, NY. Jan. 22-Feb. 7, 2015.
- Young Artists Series: Community High School. Curated by Megan Hicklin. Co-organized student participation w/B. Counihan & W. Fry. Moss Center for the Arts, Virginia Technological Institute, Blacksburg, VA. Dec. 5, 2014-Feb.1, 2015.
- The Outer Circle: Ideas and Forms of the Contemporary Russian Avant-Garde. Co-Curator w/Gleb Kolomiets. Asemia, visual art, video work, performance documentation, books, journals, essays, & manifestos by 21 writers, artists & theorists. Liminal Gallery, Roanoke VA. March 7-31, 2014.
- Decentralized Networkers' Congress Exhibition (Chicago). Collaborative mailings included in collective exhibition. Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Feb.-March, 2013.
- Decentralized Networkers' Congress Exhibition (Roanoke). Collaborative mailings included in collective exhibition. Liminal Gallery, Roanoke, VA. Nov. 1-15, 2012.
- Romanticism and the Avant-Garde. Curated pedagogical exhibition of approx. 60 books and visual works produced within French avant-garde communities between 1800 and 1910 from my own archive, including didactic material and gallery catalogues. Liminal Gallery, Roanoke, VA. Nov. 19, 2012-Jan. 9, 2013.
- The Campbell Ave Project. Contributed historical & archival research, field exploration, and material to joint Philosophy Inc / Star City Shadow School project, curated by Matt Ames. Results exhibited in Liminal Gallery, Roanoke, VA. June, 2012.
- Kaunas Biennial. Correspondence work displayed in exhibition, George Maciunas Never Stops: Fluxus Never Stops, curated by Keith Buchholz. Kaunas, Lithuania. Sept.-Dec., 2011.
- Go West Festival. Several pieces of zoum-correspondence included in exhibition curated by bela b. Grimm. Columbus, OH, June 11, 2011.
- Visual Poetry Mail Art Exhibition. 1
piece of zoum-correspondence included in exhibition associated with OSU
Avant-Writing Symposium, curated by C. Mehrl Bennett. Skylab,
Columbus, OH. Sept. 2011.
- A Sound Exhibition. Pamphlet Secret Histories included in exhibition curated by M. Peters. University at Albany Library, Albany, NY. March-Nov., 2009.
- 3-D. Co-curator (w/A.Lennard, W.Fry, & T.Butkovic) and contributor. Project initiated by Spudnik Press, Chicago. Oromancer Gallery, New Brunswick, NJ. Sept., 2008.
- Post-NeoAbsurdist Solidarity Show. (Curated by J. Leftwich & R. Eaton.) Contributor. Water Heater, Roanoke, VA. June, 2008.
- A.Da. 92 International Post-NeoAbsurdist Exhibition. Co-curator (w/W. Fry & T. Butkovic) & contributor. The Oromancer, New Brunswick, NJ. June-July, 2008.
- Something Like Spit. (Curated by R. Weeks.) Contributor of collaboration w/Alan Reed. The Exchange, Penzance, Cornwall. May 14-20, 2008.
- Public Pages. (Curated by M. Leahy.) Contributor. March 27-April 8, 2007.
- The Grand Exhibition. Co-curator (w/D.B. Edwards) & contributor to 1-day Post-NeoAbsurdist exhibition as part of 2006 Post-Neo Anti-Festival. Dartington College of Arts, Devon, UK. Sept. 30, 2006.
- Synapse 2 Launch. Curator & contributor to exhibition of visual work from Synapse 2. Dartington College of Arts, Devon. June 27, 2006.
- Myth: Digestion and Renewal. (curated by B. Chriss.) Objects & performances. Jung House Gallery, Columbus, OH. March-April, 2005.
- Downtown Toward Democracy. Contributed collaborative piece w/Aaron Andrews. SkyLab, Columbus, OH, w/locations in Cleveland and Cincinnati. Sept. 24, 2004.
- Group Show. Mad Lab Theater and Gallery, Columbus, OH. May 8-15, 2004. 4 pieces exhibited.
- Actively Inducing Boredom. Contributor & co-curator w/Catharsism of Narcotica. Warehouse Gallery, Columbus, OH. Nov. 11-22, 2003.
- Re:Pete:The Novel. Contributor & co-curator w/Catharsism of Narcotica. CCAD Student Gallery, Columbus, OH. Nov. 11-21, 2002.
- The Milk of Paradise. Solo Exhibition, installed with set and puppets from Dust & Deity. Beaton Hall, CCAD, Columbus, OH. April 13-19, 2002.