Archives & Permanent Collections
- Olchar E. Lindsann Collection. Ohio State University Rare Books & Manuscripts Division, Avant Writing Collection. Continually updated collection of all published, recorded, and documented works from Aug. 2005.
- Post-NeoAbsurdist Collection. Ohio State University Rare Books & Manuscripts Division, Avant Writing Collection. Set of publications, albums, and video dating from 1998-2005 in permanent collection. Continually updated collection of publications, recordings, and other material relating to the Post-NeoAbsurdist Anti-Collective. from Sept., 2005.
- Reed Altemus Collection. Ohio State University Rare Books & Manuscripts Division, Avant Writing Collection. Correspondence with Altemus collected, Box 25, Folder 71 and Box 64, Folder 138, and 15 books by Lindsann from Altemus' archive.
- SUNY, University at Buffalo Poetry Collection. 30 mOnocle-Lash publications archived in university library special collections.
- SUNY Albany, Dept. of Special Collections & Archives, Geoff Huth papers: otidna/andinto collected.
- Textimagepoem Archive, Jim Leftwich. Hundreds of pieces of mail art and collaborative pieces archived.
- Dartington College of Arts: Synapse, The Ecstatic Nerve, and other publications held in permanent library collection. NOTE: Dartington's collection was aggressively dismantled, even bookplates removed, to salt the earth after the school's bureaucratic assassination and the sale of its students and faculty (under the aegis of a secret backroom deal) to the University of Falmouth. The librarians involved are a disgrace to their profession.
- Post-NeoAbsurdist Archive. Hundreds of individual and collaborative works, publications, manuscripts, performance and residential relics in archive administered by Lindsann.